Marketing Coordinator: Developing Great “Stories"
|Title:||Marketing Coordinator: Developing Great “Stories"|
|Job Location:||Birmingham, AL|
DescriptionThis is an opportunity to work with a leader in the location technology consulting services industry. We have a great story to tell and need a world class marketer to help us tell it. Successful candidates will be creative, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated – you will create a brand strategy that changes the way people see the world and their place in it. This is an opportunity to work with a growing company and to work in all aspects of B2B marketing.
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Role Summary: The function of the Marketing Coordinator is to assist in the development, implementation, and review of all marketing related activities at GISi. This position will help in guiding major company initiatives in supporting the overall brand of GISi and its individual market verticals. The marketing coordinator will be responsible for managing ongoing projects in a timely fashion while staying within budget. This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager. Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Collaborate on all marketing strategies developed to generate sales leads
- Manage marketing campaign(s) including developing content, posting content to multiple online networks (ex. Content Management System), and developing a post-mortem of campaign(s)
- Gather statistics from multiple sources (ex. Google Analytics) to provide a detailed report of return on investment for all marketing campaigns
- Work with Marketing Manager for identification of new marketing strategies
- Assist in logistical operations to include trade shows, newsletter creation, and support for other marketing related resources
Competencies and Skills:
- A self-starter with initiative, personal accountability, and a passion for results
- Ability to think outside of the box and provide a creative mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to engage at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrives in a high-tempo environment; willingness to roll up the sleeves to get the job done
- Experience in the use of data and marketing analytics
- Knowledge of content management and social media technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, economics or relevant discipline*
- 1-2 years in traditional marketing, digital marketing and social media**
* Additional experience can be substituted for education
** Additional education can be substituted for years of experience
Ideal (in addition to required experience)
- Understanding of spatial technologies
- Experience marketing consulting services
- Location: Company headquarters in Birmingham, AL
- Travel approximately 10% of the time.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications